Monday, January 26, 2009

Everyone's doing it. Blogging, that is. I know, such a poser, this one. Always following the pack, he does. Yeah, to an extent. Thing is, I know my opinions mean about as much on the world wide tube system as, say, that guy in the middle of a city-wide protest, chanting along and raising his fists in time. Still, we all have opinions, and we all have achievements, and we all want the illusion of importance, though if a man knows what comes with importance, they would run from such responsibility. Any way, I'm not important, anything on this here blog is not important, and my only responsibility is to me and my loved ones.

On occasion I'll write out in semi-literate terms my opinions, and on rarer times I'll let you about stories and poems that get accepted for publication. Have fun with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment