Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pity the Poor Slacker

So, it appears I haven't been very good with updating this here blog. A lot has changed since the last time, so I'm going to update you, faithful reader, right now, best as I can.

My poem, Ahasuerus, was published over at Every Day Poets.

I wrote an essay, Concerning Ethnonationalism, for the great folk at the Clean Slate Project. I'm glad to see that whole hacking thing wasn't permanent.

Four poems, Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas (L'Excuse), and Rubedo were published in the August issue of the Bicycle Review.

My story The Taker is up over at Powder Burn Flash.

Mementos in issue 122 of Zygote in My Coffee.

Glasgow Similie in Darkest Before The Dawn. Such a really good crime journal.

A Crash Course in Divinity and Damnation joins The Coltrane Hotel, Stars, and The End of Something over at the ever so awesome Nefarious Muse.

A Shape In The Nothing in the debut of Rotten Leaves. Such a great journal, put out by some solid guys.

Lynching in the ever so cool Red Fez.

I was interviewed by Craig Wallwork over at the Cat O'Nine Tails. I'm really damn sad that bar's going to be closing at the end of the year.

Levithan and now Parking Lot over at Troubadour 21. Those guys are also going to be publishing a bimonthly series by me. I'll let you know, constant reader, once that goes live.

Concerning Chicago, In Regards to Writers, and Spanish Class in the November issue of Word Riot.

The Great Schism is live over at the Dead Mule School of Southern Literature.

As of right now, that's it. I do have three stories coming out in various anthologies put out by Library of the Living Dead. There is also a vampire story that I will discuss when I get some more details.

Also, and by no means least, I will be publishing a book early next year. I'll let you know once I have the details, but you should be looking forward to it. I will also toss up some more things, a couple essays and bits of other sorts.

Unless I get lazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment